
Christoper Judge, the thunderous voice of Kratos in Santa Monica Studio's God of War soft reboot, is going to need everyone to calm down. Twitch streamer Fuzhpuzy just recorded him – seemingly, unwittingly – suggesting there would be a new God of War game alongside the upcoming remake trilogy, but now he's clarifying.
"Let me be crystal clear, I have zero involvement with the original games and what they involve," Judge writes in a February 19 Twitter post. "Full stop."
Announced at last week's PlayStation State of Play broadcast after many rumors, the God of War Greek trilogy from Sony will feature its original voice actor, the sonorous TC Carson. We knew that when Carson made the State of Play reveal himself, but Judge told Fuzhpuzy a bit more about the "new technology" he expected to see from the remakes when she approached him with her clip-on microphone on, possibly causing some fans' confusion.
More importantly to ravenous fans, Judge also said to Fuzhpuzy that she could learn "about what we're doing probably late summer" – which many people hoped to mean Santa Monica Studios was releasing a follow-up to 2022's Ragnarok. But that's not really what Judge meant.
"As much as I would love that everything I do in the future would involve SSM and GofW," the actor continues to say on Twitter, "I have other projects that I am super excited about. More info this summer." More info about those other, not-God of War projects, I think is what he means. That's too bad for Ragnarok sequel truthers, but good news for everyone who simply wants more Christopher Judge.