Katie Price has shared the final text messages she received from husband Lee Andrews in a bid to find his whereabouts.
The former glamour model and reality TV star has not heard from Mr Andrews, who lives in the UAE, for almost a week.
Price - who married Andrews in January in a whirlwind romance days after meeting him - said the last spoke last Wednesday night as he tried to leave Dubai to fly to the UK to meet her and has been unable to reach him since.
The mother-of-five, 47, has since claimed that she believes her husband has been kidnapped.
On Tuesday evening, the former I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! star shared the last text messages she said she had received from Lee's phone.
One message read: “Been arrested, I’ll be in touch I’m ok xx," but then, in another message, Lee seemingly claimed he had not been arrested at all.
Instead, the businessman, who has faced accusations of being a conman, apparently claimed he had been bundled into a van and taken to an unknown location.
According to The Sun, he wrote: “It’s a black site, I love you, I sort it. I’m in the van… just being detained wtf.”
He reportedly asked Katie to keep tracking his live location, as he said: “Keep that on babe love you.”
The Sun said that Katie released the messages in a bid to track down his whereabouts as the mystery continues.
She had previously said when she spoke to him on Wednesday he had said he “ties around his hand and was in a van” and his location tracker subsequently went off.
The first text message was reportedly sent at 12.36am, and the last, in which he claimed he was “being detained” arrived at 1.01am.
It was reported on Monday that Mr Andrews’ family had filed a missing persons report at the British Embassy in Dubai.
A Foreign Office spokesperson said: “We are supporting the family of a British man and are in contact with the local authorities.”
Price has slammed doubters who have suggested Mr Andrew's disappearance is a publicity stunt.
In a recent video, she said: “Hey everyone, I'm here to do an update about Lee.
“This is a really difficult time for me at the moment. It's been five days since I've heard anything from Lee. None of his family have heard anything, his dad is out in Dubai and he's heard nothing.”
Mr Andrew's mother Trisha had issued a desperate plea for his return.
Asked if she had a message for those who knew Andrews’ whereabouts, she said: “Please bring my son back.”
Mr Andrews has faced accusations he is a conman and members of Price's family had expressed concerns she could be being taken for a ride by him.
He has been branded a “liar and a narcissist” by two of his exes.
He has strenuously denied the conman claims along with claims he is unable to leave the United Arab Emirates.
The Daily Mail previously reported that Andrews was banned from leaving Dubai after allegedly spending three weeks in a UAE jail over claims he forged an ex-girlfriend’s signature to secure a £200,000 loan.
It was further alleged that he applied for a mortgage in his ex’s name without her consent Andrews has denied the claims.
She has reportedly filed a legal case against him.