Kylie Jenner is ready for more screen time as an actor — but it all depends on the role.
The influencer, 28, said on Thursday’s episode of Jake Shane’s podcast that her brief cameo in Aidan Zamiri’s mockumentary, The Moment, with Charli XCX in January encouraged her to take on more acting gigs, but that she is waiting for the right opportunity.
“A few things have come my way that I’ve said no to that honestly, I kind of regret,” Jenner confessed. “But it’s okay because something else will happen.”
She said that the offers she received hardly gave her time to make a decision, adding: “I didn’t think it was right, but I also didn’t have enough time to decide.
“I get in my head about it and I end up saying no out of fear.”
The Kylie Cosmetics founder has spoken about rejecting roles before. She told Vanity Fair in March that she planned to seek out more acting roles after turning down several offers.
“I’ve actually gotten a few scripts, nothing that I feel is right yet, but I one hundred percent want to do more,” she said at the time.
She added: “I really like comedy. I think I’m good at it.”
The socialite’s scene in the satirical comedy The Moment featured an exaggerated version of herself, which chronicled a fictionalized lead up to Charli XCX’s world tour.
Jenner revealed on the podcast that her scene, which later went viral on X, was actually filmed at her home in Palm Springs.
She previously said the idea for her cameo started as a joke. She told Vanity Fair: “I was like, ‘Well, if you want me to be in it, I would love to.’”

Jenner added, “They came back, and Charli was really excited, and they legitimately wrote me into the script, and I was like, ‘Oh s***. Now I have to do it.’”
However, the makeup mogul said the project felt like a “comfortable avenue” for her acting debut because of her relationship with the director and Charli.
Jenner is used to cameras by now; her family’s reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians started filming in 2007, when she was about nine years old.
If her TV background alone was not enough of an entrance into Hollywood, she has also been dating Oscar nominee Timothée Chalamet for more than three years.
My Name Is Earl actor Jaime Pressly, 48, announces OnlyFans career move
Kylie Jenner sued by housekeeper who claims she ‘wasn’t allowed to look’ at star
Peter Jackson finally addresses firing Ryan Gosling from The Lovely Bones
KPop Demon Hunters heading on worldwide live tour after Netflix success
Call of Duty creator Vince Zampella dies in Ferrari crash aged 56
Vin Diesel pays tearful tribute to Paul Walker at Cannes Fast & Furious screening